Buffet, Deux Corps, French Louis XV Style, Oak, Vintage / Antique, Gorgeous
Buffet, Deux Corps, French Louis XV Style, Oak, Vintage / Antique, Gorgeous! French Louis XV Style Oak Deux Corps Buffet, 20th Century, rocaille carved crest, surmounting beveled glass paneled double doors, with matching escutcheon, opening to two interior shelves, on cabriole legs to front, stepped panel to back, above lower cabinet, with curved edges, above two frieze drawers, over two fielded paneled cupboard doors, with foliate carving, metal escutcheons, opening to two interior shelves, all on cabriole legs, approx 104.5"h, 55"w, 24d.
Wear and imperfections commensurate with age and use. Old World Elegance at Reasonable Prices! The item "Buffet, Deux Corps, French Louis XV Style, Oak, Vintage / Antique, Gorgeous" is in sale since Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Sideboards & Buffets\1900-1950". The seller is "oldeurope71" and is located in Austin, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: France
- Style: Louis XV
- Depth: 24 inches
- Sub-Style: French
- Material: Carved wood
- Width: 55 inches
- Original/Reproduction: Unknown
- FrenchBuffet,Louis XV,Oak,Deux Corps: 20th C,,1900's,Dining Room,Storage,European,Austin
- vintage, antique, 1900s, Austin: Buffet, Deux Corps, French Louis XV, 20th C.
- Type: Buffet
- cabinet, buffet, dining room, dining: dining storage, French cabinet, carved wood,
- rocaille carved crest, beveled glass: drawers, cabriole legs, European, French furniture
- Color: Medium Wood Tone
- Height: 104.5 inches
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1950